Telecommunications Coordinator - Tucson, AZ
This position requires an individual to be detail oriented, highly organized, possess the ability to develop an effective working relationship with the company??s operations?? staff and vendors, while providing the very highest standards in customer service, both working independently and as part of a team. A few other responsibilities include:
- Implements, maintains and supports Home Office and field e-mail systems.
- Combats Spam and e-mail viruses daily.
- Installs, maintains and supports web servers.
- Project and program documentation.
- Project planning and management.
- Provides end-user assistance and support.
- Researches and learns new technologies.
- Works with the Communications Manager to develop user training on new communications systems.
- Maintains and supports fax server systems.
The minimum qualifications to be considered for this highly visible position within a successful, growth-oriented environment include:
- Bachelor??s degree in Accounting, MIS, or any other job-related field and 2+ years telecommunications experience (or High School diploma and 5+ years of... View Full Description
Critical Need Jobs
Browse other Telecommunication Jobs in Arizona
Browse all Telecommunication Jobs in Arizona